- Monday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- SaturdayOpen Select Saturdays from
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
A YEAR APART- TOGETHER
Our practice has worked tirelessly to safely provide for your eye health and vision needs during this year of hardship. Our entire team is grateful for the patronage and support we have had from the community. For those of you who have delayed care over the past year, you will find that upon returning your experience will be different, but not diminished. Modifying our protocols to keep you safe was an opportunity to improve the patient experience. We have increased the contact time with providers, eliminated the waiting room, and activated online scheduling, internet based contact lens ordering, home-try on of frames, and touches payment systems. We have purchased state of the art imaging equipment, added several technologies for dry eye treatment and incorporated contact lens technologies which were launched in 2020.
We remain vigilant about monitoring ongoing pandemic related recommendations from our professional organizations, the Center for Disease Control and directives from the Governor. We will continue to enforce the policies and procedures that have kept our staff and patients safe during the ongoing pandemic.
* Our schedules have been modified to limit the number of persons in the office. Please be patient with our schedulers, as physical distancing necessitates a reduced patient volume.
* We have enabled virtual check-ins, which allow you to remain in your car until your appointment time. Please call the office (617)426-0370 before entering the building to make sure that your exam room has been disinfected and is ready for your visit. You will be personally greeted by a staff member as you enter the office, screened for illness, your temperature will be taken, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer, and then will be brought directly to your exam room.
*Our doctors are now working in teams with minimal interaction between staff members. Please interact only with clinical staff who greet you.
* No visitor policy: We know how important it is to have a family with you, but for the safety of all, we cannot allow visitors at this time. If you require assistance, exceptions are made for minors and required caregivers. Please make this request when you schedule your appointment.
*All doctors and staff contacting a patient will wear masks, gloves (and face shields if needed). We ask that patients come to their appointments with surgical masks or appropriate facial coverings and keep them on for the duration of the visit unless asked to remove them by a doctor. If needed, we will supply you with a disposable mask.
* Extensive disinfection procedures following CDC guidelines are used in all areas of our practice throughout the day with special attention to clinical areas.
* We will continue to make “telehealth” virtual visits available to our patients.
* We are now scheduling appointments with our optician and our entire frame inventory is available for at-home browsing and try-on.
* We have enabled a hands-free check-in, check out and payment systems. A senior technician will contact you prior to your appointment to review demographics and case history to minimize the time in the office.
* You can now directly schedule your appointment online Here.
We welcome you to refer your family members, friends, and co-workers who are in need of eye and vision care. Your referrals support our small businesses and ensure their future success! While your experience may feel different, our commitment to you remains the same. We will make every element of the patient experience as effective, efficient, compassionate, and as safe as possible.
Korb & Associates